We can give you a warm welcome again. Maybe a little bit different from what you are used to, but we are doing everything we can to make it possible for you to enjoy our beautiful collection and lovely exhibitions. Together we ensure that your visit to the museum will be as safe and pleasant as possible. Below you can find the most important measures.
- It is no longer necessary to reserve a ticket and time slot. If you would like to buy a ticket in advance, this is of course possible: Buy your tickets.
- Postpone your visit if you experience any symptoms. This concerns cold-related complaints such as a cold in the nose, a running nose, a sore throat, a slight cough or a temperature from 38 degrees Celsius up and/or tightness of the chest.
In the museum:
- There is a fixed (marked) route with one-way traffic. This route starts at the entrance at Achter de Kerk 14. Our entrance at Oosthaven is temporarily closed.
- To avoid a crowd in the cloakroom / at the lockers, we recommend that you bring as few coats and bags as possible (no rucksacks) that have to be put away.
- A maximum number of people applies for all rooms. The maximum number allowed has been indicated at the entrance to the room. If necessary, wait until other visitors have left the room.
- To ensure a sufficient flow, you can visit the exhibition still life for a maximum of 20 minutes.
- The pharmacy in the museum and the cellar with the instruments of torture are temporarily closed.
We ask you during your visit to:
- Keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres from other visitors and from our staff.
- Wash your hands as often as possible and use the disinfectants available.
- Follow the instructions given by our staff.
We wish you an inspiring visit to our museum!